NAHP Conference 2015
iRadio Continentale Florida: #TeamPower102
iRadio Event Release – Radio Tele Continentale / Lakay TV Show:
Florida – August 22, 2015
Register now for the 2015 NAHP Conference on Haiti and the NAHP Golden Honors Award Gala.
National Association of Haitian Professionals, Inc.
NAHP Conference 2015
Thursday, November 12th thru Saturday, November 14th
KOVENS CONFERENCE CENTER
Florida International University
Government Officials, Entrepreneurs, Lawyers, Professors, Agronomists, Scientists, Sociologists, Students.
This year’s NAHP Annual Conference focuses on the interrelated themes of advocacy, philanthropy and social entrepreneurship in the context of uniting and strengthening Haiti and its Diaspora. The dominant thinkers on Haiti government development and civil society will come together to discuss effective collaboration between governments and their diaspora.
Panel discussions, debates and workshops will focus on the following:
- Professional advancement strategies that prepare students and professionals for a competitive global workforce
- Forging a viable advocacy framework for governments from origin and destination countries to effectively collaborate with the Haitian Diaspora and NGOs for the improvement of Haiti’s social and economic development.
- Share knowledge of philanthropic and social entrepreneurship opportunities related to improved social and economic success in Haiti
To be the premiere organization serving Haitian and other minority students and professionals for academic and professional success.
The mission of the National Association of Haitian Professionals (NAHP), a 501(c)3 organization, is to:
- Prepare Haitian and other minority students and Professionals for academic success and leadership positions.
- Offering its members leadership training, professional development, mentoring opportunities, academic programs, career placement services, ongoing workshops, and more.
- Increase the number of its members in the diverse business community.
- Providing scholarships to college bound and current college students.
- Engage its members in development through pro-bono projects, direct giving and collective action.
- Engage the Haitian Diaspora in deployment in Haiti.
Promotion Courtesy of Power 102.1FM / Radio Continentale Lakay TV
Radio Continentale – Power 102.1 FM’s mission is to inform, engage and connect people around the world in support of diversity. It approaches the use of the Radio waves to bring a different flavor to form, inform in order to transform our Community and the Community at large.
Radio Continentale – Power 102.1 FM brings other cultures in addition to ours to influence our lives. Radio Continentale Power 102.1 FM is diverse; we bring a variety of cultures to our young and older generations in areas such as Music, News, Sports, Politics, and Religion.
Article and Promotion Courtesy of Underestimated Diamond Team Network