National Association of Haitian Professionals, Inc. (NAHP)
Host Committee of the Boston Division, Prospective Member and Affiliate
December 2011 – Present
To be the premiere organization serving Haitian and other minority students and professionals for academic and professional success.
The mission of the National Association of Haitian Professionals (NAHP), a 501(c)3 organization, is to:
- Prepare Haitian and other minority students and Professionals for academic success and leadership positions.
- Offering its members leadership training, professional development, mentoring opportunities, academic programs, career placement services, ongoing workshops, and more.
- Increase the number of its members in the diverse business community.
- Providing scholarships to college bound and current college students.
- Engage its members in development through pro-bono projects, direct giving and collective action.
- Engage the Haitian Diaspora in deployment in Haiti.
Committee chairs will be expected to grow, lead and mentor their team to help the NAHP reach its objectives.
Event Planning Team
Duties: developing and implementing programs for the annual national convention. Guides development of NAHP Gala and takes lead in organizing, coordinating and managing all NAHP events.
Duties: acquiring new members, reclaiming former members and retaining current members; and creating programs for this purpose. Will also be responsible for evaluating all membership applications and affiliate chapter applications.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: www.nahpusa.org